fredag den 25. januar 2013

I MISS THE SUN.. AND A ROMANTIC OUTFIT

I miss the summer. I miss the warmth of the sun on my skin. I miss the pretty dresses. I miss being able to go for a walk without being hidden in a huge jacket and heavy boots.

Spring and summer is my favorite seasons. I can't decide which one I love the most. I guess it depends on my mood. Everything depends on my mood. Actually I'm quite moody.

Anyways.. I'm already looking online for great summer dresses I might want to get my hands on. And I found this one. It's so amazing!
It's green, it's a v-neck and it doesn't look heavy or too warm at all. My whole body is tickling. I want that dress so bad. But there're still a little over a week until I get my next payment.. so I just have to wait a little bit, and then this baby will be mine!
Spring/summer romantic outfit

Doesn't it look great? (:
I just had to create an outfit on Polyvore.. can't resist the shoes, the nail polish, the earrings, the lipstick.. ugh, I can't resist anything. I'm a sucker for green and summer fashion.

I'm already picturing myself wearing it on a date or just a nice walk in the hot weather.

I need that dress.
End of story.

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!