torsdag den 21. februar 2013

25 random questions - tag!

I have to admit it.. I tagged myself, but only because I felt like writing something.. but didn't know what. My brain is a bit foggy right now d:

Question 1: Do you have any pets? Yes I do. I have a dog called Zoffi and a cat called Pasa.

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you. My Macbook, my duvet and my phone.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now? It's amazing. I love it. It's really cold and there's ice everywhere. But it's dry, so yeah. Thumbs up!

Question 4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? I drive my bike.. and yes I have crashed.. because I have worse balance than a piece of paper..

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? Around 7 am to text goodmorning to my boyfriend and again around 10 am, I think.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered? At 1 pm today :)

Question 7: What was the last movie you saw? The Da Vinci Code, but well.. my mind were focused elsewhere.

Question 8: What does your last text message say? Jeg elsker også dig søde Katrine :*:*

Question 9: What is your ringtone? Owl City - The Bird and The Worm.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Spain, Poland, Germany and Sweden (soon Ireland too!) :)

Question 11: Do you like sushi? It's okay.. tastes a bit like air. I'll eat it if it's free!

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Kvickly, Fakta, Netto and Lidl.

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have? None, I'm a lonely child - it's quite nice!

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? A laptop - macbook :)

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? The big 18!

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses! I love them, I really do. It were one of the happiest day when I found out i needed them. I'm a bit weird.

Question 18: Do you color your hair? Yes, and I badly need to do it again. SOON!

Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today. Sleep.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? February 7th.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? I'm not a pizza fan, but I do like artichokes.

Question 22: Which do you prefer - hamburger or cheeseburger? Hamburger (from McD) - cheeseburger (from Burger King)..

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? Ohh yeah... it were the summer of 2010, I think. I won't do it again. I feel asleep while standing up and everything was blurry..

Question 24: What is your eyecolor? Bluegreen :)

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Of course.. coke is disgusting. I like Pepsi, it's sweeter and less ew..

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!