søndag den 27. januar 2013

YET ANOTHER DAY HAS PASSED..

The days are passing in a blur. I'm not getting done with the stuff I'm supposed to do. I'm just waking up, going to school or work or both, doing some of my homework and then going to sleep.
I really need a break. I need a couple of days where I don't have to do anything at all. I just want to stay in bed under my duvet and see some tv or waste my time on the internet. I'm constantly daydreaming, because in my dreams I can be myself and enjoy my life. I just can't enjoy it in the real life.

I might sound surreal, but things are actually going a bit better. I kinda reconnected with an old friend.. not that he's old, but we have been friends in a long time. And chatting with him again makes me happy. It really does. It's quite weird, because we used to fight and argue constantly, but it's so different now. That's great.
The only down about this is the distance. He's from Finland. That's really cool and all, but it's another country! Ugh. Just my fucking luck.

I'm quite a lucky person, but when it comes to the things that really counts.. Just no. Maybe I'm not that lucky after all. I suck at making new friends. I just don't know how to comunicate with people I don't know well. My life sucks..

Just ruined my own mood, great.

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!