tirsdag den 29. januar 2013

WHY?

Why can't i seem happy, but be absolutely broken on the inside? Why can't I be strong enough to keep up a happy face in public, but break down as soon as i get into my room? Why am I not allowed to be happy sometimes just because I'm depressed?

Everyday is a struggle. It has been like that for a very long time.

I don't know why I would want to go around and show the world how depressed I am. Of course I put the happy part of me in front whenever I'm leaving my room. I don't want to make anyone else sad.
People ask me how I can enjoy life while being depressed? I don't enjoy life at all! I'm so awfully sorry for being happy sometimes.
Why can't I be happy? Why can't I enjoy certain aspects of life? Of coure there're good parts of life, some parts that I really enjoy, that make me happy.


I found the picture on Facebook and it describes it all perfectly. But yea..

Unfortunately.. the bad parts do rule my world sometimes.

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!