mandag den 18. februar 2013

Challenge: Newest polish

It's time to start working my way through the nail polish challenge which I blogged about yesterday right here. I'm not going to this chronological, because.. well that's just not as fun!

Today I'm presenting a layering manicure with two of my newest polishes. I got these the same day, so I'm not cheating! :)



I'm wearing two coats of OPI Vant To Bite My Neck over one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.



On top for a bit more mysterious look I used one coat of Nubar Treasure. It's a really pretty translucent holographic polish.


And the last picture is with flash - to show the awesome holo effect!

Now I'll cross out one of the challenges, only 9 more to go!
  1. Accent nail
  2. Rainbow
  3. Skittle
  4. Glitter
  5. Stripes
  6. Candylike
  7. The most boring polish
  8. Newest polish
  9. Gradient nails
  10. All time favorite polish
*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!