mandag den 18. februar 2013

Tuesday 26th: A Good Day To Die Hard


I don't know why, but I'm free from school next Tuesday.

So my boyfriend and I are going out. I'm really looking forward to it, because we're going to watch A Good Day To Die Hard in this awesome cinema in Hillerød. They have "loveseats" so we're able to cuddle and stuff while enjoying the movie.

I didn't like that he should pay for my ticket, when it's only our second date.. so we split it up. He's taking care of the tickets, while I'm paying for all the candy and soda we can eat/drink d:

We're eating dinner with his family after the movie. I'm a bit nervous, but I'll be fine. I guess it's normal to be nervous when you're going to meet your boyfriends parents for the first time.

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!