søndag den 17. februar 2013

OPI You Only Live Twice swatches!

I haven't had red nails for quite a while.. so I picked trough my stash and found this beauty.

It's OPI You Only Live Twice from the James Bond (Skyfall) Collection. I like this color a lot, but I tend do get bored after a day or two with red nails..

And that's what makes this polish perfect for me. It's NOT long lasting at all. I painted my nails with 3 coats of You Only Live Twice friday night and it had already chipped by saturday afternoon.
Of course I could use a top coat, but I really don't care. I'm going to remove it anyway :)

You can see the chipping in the pictures. They're from today, so yea.. it's not optimal, but I had other stuff on my mind yesterday! :P


Just quick picture with outdoor lighting. I apologize for the ugly cuticles.. winter is harsh.




The last three pictures is indoors and show the color the most accurate. It's a deep red with magenta and gold shimmer. So pretty.. but no unique at all!

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!