torsdag den 31. januar 2013

I JUST SPEND.. WELL TOO MUCH!

On the way! :D

Hi you! d:

I got my salary yesterday, so I went a little crazy and bought a lot of stuff. Woopsie.. I have been looking at this stuff all January, so I guess I thought it was ok to get wild. Everything except OPI Can't Let Go, Pink Yet Lavender and German Icure was on sale. Great deals really!

I also bought a really cute light blue shirt for my boyfriend, he deserves it!

You should go to Beautybay.com, they have a sale on some of their OPI nail polishes!
Zalando.dk + Smartgirl.dk have great sales on clothes right now!


ELF haul! :D

Well.. I also let loose and bought everything I wanted from e.l.f.
Who can resist an 48% off offer anyway? Not me. I saved like 20£ just on those 13 things. That's amazing. I love e.l.f.!

Of course I'll show you everything when I receive the packages!

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!