lørdag den 2. februar 2013

TRULY HAPPY.


IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING DAY!

I woke up at 9 am and rolled around in the bed to the beat of some of my favorite songs. Then I took a nice hot shower, and after that I put on some clothes. I danced around and listened to some more music. I almost ran with my dog when I had to go for a walk with her. I just shouldn't stop smiling.

And there are only 7-8 days until I will see my boyfriend again. I can't wait, I can't stop thinking about the week we have together. I promised him that I would put on a dress for Valentines day, but I might have to purchase some new heels to go with it, because the only ones I have is a little bit too big.
Guess I just can't resist a good deal.

My good friend Sarah will pick me up in about an hour. We're going shopping! I hope those heels will become a reality.

*huge, happy hugs* Katrine

2 kommentarer :

  1. tusind tak for din søde kommentar på min blog! :-)
    har lige kigget din blog igennem, og den er virkelig fin! og jeg må sige at lige det her indlæg gør mig glad; alle mennesker fortjener at være glade!! :-)

    SvarSlet

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!