søndag den 24. februar 2013

What am I reading right now? + some more


I'm so happy. I'm "reconnecting" with all my old hobbies.

There's no doubt that reading is my favorite thing to do when I'm alone. And I enjoy my alonetime quite a lot.. which means I always make sure to have a lot of it! I happily say no to parties to stay at home and relax in the bed.. mmm..
I'm just not working properly without it. It drives me crazy when I'm not able to be alone for a longer period of time.. then I'll become selfish, grumpy and eager to piss other people off.. and we don't want that!

Well.. that wasn't my intended topic for this post.. now you know me a little bit better. That's good I guess :)

Actually I just wanted to show you one of my newest books. It's by one of my favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks. This is the second book written by him I own.. and I'm simply fascinated by his skills with words. You're getting sucked into his universe and you find yourself crying, laughing and falling in love with the characters. Amazing.

The title is Nights in Rodanthe and it's about "A love affair pushed to the brink..."

Love, love, love.. it's one of my favorite things to read about. Only fantasy is just as great! And if you mix those! Just wow..

I'll tell you some more when I'm finished reading it!

*hugs* Katrine

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar

TUSIND TAK FOR DIN KOMMENTAR!